Clinical trials rely on participants, but sponsors continue to face challenges when it comes to recruitment. If you want to attract more qualified visitors to your clinical trial website, this webinar is for you.
The webinar will provide an overview of key digital marketing concepts and how they can be applied to boost online clinical trial recruitment and retention. You don’t have to be a marketing professional to understand the concepts presented in this webinar. In fact, the webinar is designed specifically for NON-marketing professionals.
In this introductory webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why you need an online marketing strategy
- The basics of programmatic, health-contextual online advertising
- Best practices for search engine optimization
Upon completion of the webinar, participants will:
- Learn how digital tools and tactics impact patient engagement, recruitment and retention
- See how data determine advertising and website content, timing and placement of ads, and how to target audiences
- Understand the building blocks of modern-day SEO: user experience, content marketing and backlink building
The success of any clinical trial is dependent upon the quality of participants it attracts. Don’t be left out of critical discussions on how to market your organization’s studies. Get up to speed on digital marketing basics, and earn a seat at the table.